We have a photo contest! W00t! As part of Toblerone’s 2009 National Thank You Day initiative dubbed “Spread the Sweetness of Gratitude,” readers of fritzified.com may get a chance to win a Thank You Kit courtesy of Toblerone. The thought of them “Thank You Kits” containing Toblerone chocolates is already making me all giddy with excitement.
To join, just follow these easy mechanics:
- Express your answer to this question with a photo: “How do you spread the sweetness of gratitude?“
- Post your entries in your own website (blog, Multiply, Friendster, Facebook, etc.) and link these photo entries to the gallery found in www.thankyoudayphilippines.com. To be able to submit your entries, you must create a user account by registering at www.thankyoudayphilippines.com.
- Once registered, you will be able to post your photos in the site’s gallery put up specifically with this purpose
- In the comment section of this site, indicate your site’s URL where your photo is currently shown.
- One original photo = One valid entry
- Contest participants are limited to those residing in the Greater Manila Area only
- To read about the entire machanics, click here.
I will short list five best entries from my comment section. These five will be automatically receiving Toblerone “Thank You Kits” (giddy again). If you have already submitted your entry in other blog sites with a similar contest as this, you already forfeit your chance at being in my short listed 5 (don’t be greedy, say thank you instead LOL). To have an idea of what other paticipants have submitted, visit Thank You Day Philippines website (if I were you, I’d make sure that my submissions would best all others in that lot, but that’s just me). More importantly, YOU get to show people your own unique way of spreading the sweetness of gratitude with your creative entries.
Submit that photo already because time’s running out. All entries/links must be in before 5:00 pm of October 16, 2009 November 10, 2009 (EDIT: new deadline date) in order to qualify.
Best of luck, everyone! If inspiration doesn’t hit you, just remember the phrase “Thank You Kits” (giddeeeeeeeeeeh!).
“Join Toblerone as they celebrate the National Thank You Day Awards on October 20, 2009 at the SM Mall of Asia Music Hall and see the unveiling of one notable Filipino personality from whom a grateful nation will choose to say a resounding ‘thank you’ to.” (from the Press Release)